We use an integrative approach at alma acupuncture. You can be anywhere on your fertility journey and know that we are here to assist you in building your family. Adrianne Ortega, LAc, FABORM is the only bilingual and female fellow of A.B.O.R.M. (American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine) in the city of San Antonio. It is her goal to help anyone that may be struggling with their fertility to support them to attain their wellness goals in a compassionate and healing environment.
- Donor (embryo, egg and/or sperm)
- Gestational Carrier
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening or Diagnosis or Comprehensive Chromosomal Screening
- Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intra-uterine inseminations (IUI)
When should I start acupuncture before transfer?
Why does acupuncture help?
Over the years I’ve treated many reproductive health concerns and have provided support for the following conditions:
- Advanced maternal age, Diminished Ovarian Reserve (DOR) and Premature Ovarian Failure (POF)
- Miscarriage or Recurrent Pregnancy Loss (RPL)
- Fertility and IUI/IVF Preparation
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and anovulation
- Auto-immune issues and thyroid irregularities
- Abnormal semen parameters (low count/ volume, poor morphology or motility)
- PMS/PMDD & Painful Periods
- Unexplained Infertility
Take the first step
Please call alma acupuncture today to schedule at 210.840.9407
S e h a b l a E s p a ñ o l